Quote

Your smile ignites a million suns.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

No PEDO

I love kids. I don't know what it is about me, but kids love me too. Like when LTF had a thanksgiving concert at another chinese church. The little girls (3-7 of age) there were all over me. I think its my pheromones :p

For Christmas dinner this year, my parents had a couple families from church come over for dinner. Two adorable sisters 6 and 7, were over and played on the elliptical for an hour. Each of them stood on one pedal and pulled their lever vigorously. It was so cute. Afterward, when I broke out the game cube, they had fun just watching me play with some other kids (boys). They were all rooting for me and helped me pick my players and told me who to fight against. When I won, and wanted to give them a 'high-five,' they headbutted my hand instead. They're too funny!

At the end, they didn't want to leave me and was asking if they'd see me at church the next day. I miss them already!

No comments:

Post a Comment